VARSITY LETTERING POLICY
Any athletes meeting the following requirements may earn a Varsity Letter:
- A member of the team in good standing.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 and meet academic eligibility.
- Score at least 6 points in a season at league meets.
- Compete in CIF or selected as an alternate for the postseason.
- Make any of the All-Time lists.
- A senior athlete who has participated in Track and Field for 3 or more years. This athlete must be in good standing. Participating for 3 years does not guarantee a Varsity letter.
- Coaches may, with Athletic Director’s approval, issue letters in “special” circumstances to athletes who have given exemplary service.
*Missing an athletic contest, practice or a scheduled bus without prior approval, will jeopardize an athlete’s eligibility to earn a Varsity letter.